How to Get Help
For answers to questions about Vermont law and how to solve your legal problem yourself, including Court Forms and information about Vermont Courts and court procedures go to VT Law Help.
The Vermont Law School in South Royalton has a legal clinic that helps many Vermonters, particularly in Orange and Windsor Counties. Call 1-802-763-7718 or go to South Royalton Legal Clinic.
Vermont Protection and Advocacy works to defend and advance the rights of people labeled mentally ill. Call them at 1 800 834-7890 or go to Vermont Protection & Advocacy.
ACLU of Vermont works to protect the constitutional rights of all Vermonters. Call them at 1 802 223-6304 or go to Vermont ACLU.
The Vermont Attorney General is the chief law enforcement officer in the State. For information go to Vermont Attorney General.
The Consumer Assistance Program is sponsored by the Vermont Attorney General and the University of Vermont. They help people with problems with goods or services they purchased and provide information about consumer rights and responsibilities. Call them at 1 800 649-2424.
Search This Site
Legal Services News
- LSC Awards Nearly $3.4 Million in Technology Grants
- Pennsylvania Rep. Fattah to Speak at National Legal Services Corporation Event Celebrating Pro Bono
- Pennsylvania Chief Justice Among Senior Jurists to Speak at National Legal Services Corporation Forum in Pittsburgh
- LSC Chairman Levi Inducted Into American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Legal Services Corporation Announces Hurricane Sandy Relief Grants