Low Income? Need Legal Help? Call Vermont Legal Aid at 1-800-889-2047
The mission of Legal Services Law Line of Vermont is to provide legal services to as many of the low income people of Vermont as possible.
- Law Line will seek to empower clients by providing the tools they need to help themselves.
- Law Line will seek to eliminate barriers that prevent low income people from access to justice and restrict their right to be heard.
- Law Line will seek to increase the knowledge and understanding of low income Vermonters through a variety of education strategies.
- Law Line will seek to enforce the obligations of courts, governmental agencies, and adjudicatory bodies to provide information, rules, forms, and laws that are clear, understandable and accessible.
Search This Site
Legal Services News
- LSC Awards Nearly $3.4 Million in Technology Grants
- Pennsylvania Rep. Fattah to Speak at National Legal Services Corporation Event Celebrating Pro Bono
- Pennsylvania Chief Justice Among Senior Jurists to Speak at National Legal Services Corporation Forum in Pittsburgh
- LSC Chairman Levi Inducted Into American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Legal Services Corporation Announces Hurricane Sandy Relief Grants