Low Income? Need Legal Help? Call Vermont Legal Aid at 1-800-889-2047
The mission of Legal Services Law Line of Vermont is to provide legal services to as many of the low income people of Vermont as possible.
- Law Line will seek to empower clients by providing the tools they need to help themselves.
- Law Line will seek to eliminate barriers that prevent low income people from access to justice and restrict their right to be heard.
- Law Line will seek to increase the knowledge and understanding of low income Vermonters through a variety of education strategies.
- Law Line will seek to enforce the obligations of courts, governmental agencies, and adjudicatory bodies to provide information, rules, forms, and laws that are clear, understandable and accessible.
Search This Site
Legal Services News
- Spending Bill Increases Funding for LSC, Supports New Pro Bono Program
- Texas Access To Justice Foundation Marks 30th Anniversary, Joins With LSC For Panel, Texas Pro Bono Service Awards
- Texas Chief Justice Joins Senior Jurists at LSC Panel; Miers Addresses Luncheon
- LSC General Counsel Flagg Appointed to D.C. Judicial Nomination Commission
- Summit Report Outlines New Ways Technology Can Expand Access to Justice